As a Northern Colorado real estate professional, you need a qualified, experienced inspector you can rely on to perform thorough home inspections for your clients.
For peace of mind, turn to a Pro-Sight Property Inspections Member inspector. We are insured, trained, and educated. Our service, along with the Pro-Sight superior proprietary inspection report, can make your job easier while holding to very high standards of professionalism.
The report features two summary sections: one for minor items, and a second for items that need repair or replacement.
All Phase Inspections in Loveland, Colorado, has been working with real estate professionals for over six years. In that time, we have performed over 1,000 home inspections. Our credentials include:
- Member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- Professional Liability Insured (errors & omissions insurance)
- Colorado Licensed Master Electrician (LIC #3987) since 1980
- 25+ years construction industry veteran
- Manufactured Housing Foundation Certification
- Certified Mold Inspector and Remediator